Friday, August 14, 2009

nothing exciting.

Well unfortunately I have no fun pictures for this one. No cool stories. Merely a simple update for my thousands of loyal fans. ha. Tonight is just a quiet night at home with my sweet Ethan, who is currently watching a movie I dug out of the dusty movie box. It is a huge blast from the past. Ready for this? Harriet the Spy. Yeah, I am totally serious.

BIG NEWS!!! I got my Authorization To Test (ATT) today for my NCLEX. I can test anywhere from today until November 11. Holy hell. I better be ready for this. I study non-stop. Question is, am I studying the right stuff? Ethan, bless his little pea picking heart, is just as tired of me studying as I am. He knows how stressed it makes me. Just tonight he asked me what time he had to go to bed. I told him I didn't know, but that it is a Friday night and he could go to bed late if he wanted to. He then proceeded to say that he wanted me to go to bed when he did because he did not want me to study and "be sad". WOW. Talk about something controlling your life, eh? Anyway, there is DEFINITELY light at the end of the tunnel. All I have to do is call and schedule it, go take it, and I am D-O-N-E. Provided I pass. Pshhh.

On a completely separate note, I have recently had the intense sudden urge to get another tattoo. Crazyyy I know. I have no freakin' clue what it would be. Or why I even want one. Heck I swore I would never even have ONE. So I think, to calm my craving, I am just going to have the one on my foot (my only one) touched up. So it will be like I am getting a new one, only I am not, yet it will calm these urges. John's sister Kelly is wanting one too, so as soon as she figures out what she wants then we are gonna go get some ink. Yayyyy. Unless her mom reads this and locks her in her room so that she can't. Ha. When I said earlier I have no clue what it would be, that was a lie now that I think about it. I know what I want, I have no clue where. In recent days I have had a lot on my mind with someone/somethings/NCLEX/my future and I have spent many hours collectively praying over these various things, asking for direction. Then the other day I walked past a sign that said PRAY WITHOUT CEASING which is 1 Thessalonians 5:17. This verse is what I have basically been doing since the beginning of nursing school and I want to continue to do so because my life has been so richly blessed since I realized the power of prayer. I want it somewhere on me. Now to figure out where........

No comments:

Post a Comment